Island Outlook Developments is proud to present this modern and innovate design new home. This home is definitely created for people who are looking for something new, for the homeowners who will be on the cutting edge of the market. The house floor plan was designed as a functioning art form with modern lifestyles and comfort in mind. This urban inspired home is being built with readily available materials, though it will spur people to think outside of the box in terms of how to make their home more sustainable.
The exterior has a mixture of horizontal and cedar siding along with acrylic stucco and deeply sloping rooflines. The interior features 2400 plus square feet in an open layout that combines the great room, dining room and kitchen into one large, hearth-warmed space. Large walls of windows let sunlight stream into every room. Outdoor living is maximized with a full size, south facing yard and lots of patio space. On the upper level there is a studio/loft with private entrance which is great for the teens or a funky home office above the double care garage. Also upstairs are three large bedrooms with vaulted ceilings including a master suite which offers a walk-in closet and ensuite.
Modest and modern this plan celebrates the rising popularity of mid-century inspired homes. In this unique design, the creativity reveals how to transform space into open, inviting and practical areas for living comfortably and working well.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN & EXTERIOR FINISHES
- Modern architecture and unique spaces
- Exterior detailing; includes cedar, metal, Hardi and acrylic stucco
- Vaulted ceilings add tremendous open space
- Large windows provide an abundance of natural light
- Hardwood flooring throughout main floor
- Open staircase
- Private studio space above garage
- Exceptional finishing and hardware details throughout
- Gourmet Wenge kitchen with Quartz countertops
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Pot filler above gas range
- Alarm system pre-wired
- CAT-5 network wiring
- Roughed-in vacuum system
- Abundance of pot lights
- Low maintenance private paver stone patios
- Professional landscape design with multi-zoned sprinkler system
- Gas BBQ hook up